Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Garment Machine Maintenance Procedure according to ISO

1.0 Purpose & scope 
Get the optimum performance & results from the machines with regard to quality & productivity. To be corrective & preventive where determining the root concerns all activities causes and take effective actions.

2.0 Responsibilities:
It is the Maintenance In-charge responsibility for the overall activity of the section & he has mechanics to assist him in all functions related to corrective & preventive maintenance

3.0 Procedure:
3.1 Installation of new Machinery
3.1.1 To read the assembly instructions manual provided by the supplier which contains, Kit identification, Table assembly instructions, belt installation, electrical wiring diagrams etc.
3.1.2 Check for damaged parts and if found inform supplier immediately
3.1.3 Verify all the function of the machines such as trimming, tacking sensors etc. are in order
3.1.4 Number the machines according to brand, type, and serial for easy reference.
3.1.5 Maintain record of machine brand, machine Installation date & machine no. the Machine History Register (MNT/3/01)

3.2 Preventive Maintenance
3.2.1 The Maintenance In-charge prepares a Preventive Maintenance Schedule (MNT/3/02) once a year, which contains the maintenance checklist and the frequency
3.2.2 The frequency of the maintenance is decided based on the machine manufacturer’s recommendations and on past experience.
3.2.3 The Preventive Maintenance Schedule (MNT/3/02) is approved by the Factory Manager / Production Manager and is circulated to all Department Heads.
3.2.4 Preventive maintenance of every machine is carried out according to the preventive maintenance schedule.
3.2.5 Services of Machines are recorded on Machine History Register (MNT/3/01) and also in Maintenance Register (MNT/3/03). Maintenance of machine at correct times is closely monitored & assured by the Production Manager.

3.3 Machine Break Down
3.3.1 During the production process, if the machine performance fails to comply with the required standard in regard to puckering, thread breakage, skipping etc. immediately the helper informs the line supervisor and supervisor informs the maintenance personnel immediately.
3.3.2 If the mechanic needs time to repair it, he should replace it with another machine to avoid production failures.
3.3.3 If spare parts are required, a requisition should be raised and approval should be obtained from the Factory Manager / Production Manager prior to replacement.
3.3.4 After Machine adjustments are completed, the mechanic must check a few pieces and depending on the result may or may not go for further machine adjustment.
3.3.5 The Mechanic has to record the particulars & job details in the Machine History Register (MNT/3/01) and Maintenance Register (MNT/3/03).
3.3.6 The duration of the interruption is recorded on the Maintenance Register (MNT/3/03) and the Mechanics also signs on the operator’s production control sheet.
3.3.7 Parts replaced are also recorded on Maintenance Register (MNT/3/01).

3.4. Receipt and Issue of Spare Parts 
3.4.1 The parts are received from the store by raising a Store Requisition Slip (STR/3/01) duly signed by the Factory Manager/Production Manager.
3.4.2. While issuing new parts, the maintenance In-charge first checks the damaged old part. If the old part cannot be repaired only then a new part is issued, provided it does not effect production.

4.0 Related Documents
Machine History Register                  MNT/3/01
Preventive Maintenance Schedule     MNT/3/02
Daily Maintenance Register              MNT/3/03
Store Requisition Slip                       STR/3/01
Wish You Good Luck..................................
You Should Interested to read RELATED POST on the topics
-->

9 comments:

  1. Even maintenance is very good thing to job make perfect manner find equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    hydraulic services

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! Custom Velcro Patches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place sheet metal laser cutting machine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Madagascar ( East Africa),and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I  thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender  Mr Benjamin Breil Lee and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on  ......  247officedept@gmail.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me or Chat with him on whatsapp  +1-989-394-3740 as well.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. https://hispeedlaser.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! luminousprinting

    ReplyDelete